The online course covers all 18 chapters in the Pool/Spa Operator® Handbook. There are 8 online lessons associated with the CPO® Certification course. There is a test at the end of each lesson, for which you must achieve a 80% on each, otherwise you have to review material again and retake the test. You can take up to 6 months to complete the online. You can sign in and out as many times as you want. Once you complete all the lessons, you are then able to print a certificate of completion for the online portion. You then have 6 months to complete your training with an instructor and take your exam. This certificate must be presented at the Day 2 classroom training in order for admittance and to take the exam. The cost is $165.00. ONLINE TRAINING CODES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Day 2 consists of attending a classroom session after successful completion of the Day 1 online training to take your exam. You must present your online completion certificate in order to attend the class. There are NO EXCEPTIONS. You have 6 months from completion of your online training to complete your training with an instructor and take your exam. The cost is $200.00
For both days, the cost is $365.00
If you are taking the online certification and need Pesticide Applicator credits in the State of Pennsylvania, you will be awarded six (6) core credits-00, four (4) category 18 credits and four (4) category 24 credits. Once you complete the training, you need to print out your certificate of completion, along with your pesticide applicator license number, and return to Pool Operation Management so we can submit it to the Department of Agriculture.
PHTA ONLINE TRAINING DIRECTIONS
- Once you have purchased and paid for the online training through Pool Operation Management you will receive an email with your login credentials within 24 hours and directions to access the CPO Fusion course.
- Once you have purchased and paid for the online training through Pool Operation Management, click here to access your training.
- Once you are at the training site, please click the login button in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter user name and password that were provided in the email from PHTA.
- Once logged in, please click on the Education Tab in the upper right hand corner.
- You then will be taken to your Education Portal where you can access the CPO Fusion Course.
- You can sign in and out as many times as you want for six months.
- Once you complete the course, you will receive a Record of Completion.