Position: FIELD MANAGER
Supervisor: Regional Coordinator
General Functions: The FIELD MANAGER is responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of assigned facilities.
1) Minimum of 21 years of age
2) Ability to relate to staff and patrons
3) Required certifications:
- Lifeguarding (ARC, YMCA or Ellis & Associates)
- CPR (American Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- First Aid American Red Cross or State Emergency Medical Technician)
- Certified Pool Operator National Swimming Pool Foundation)
1) Present oneself in a professional manner at all times.
2) Comply with and enforce all policies, procedures and regulations set by management company. and each assigned facility.
3) Ensure the safety of patrons and staff
4) Supervise pool staff at assigned facilities
5) Maintain complete operations at assigned facilities
6) Conduct periodic evaluations and in-service trainings at each assigned facility
7) Assume lifeguard responsibilities when needed
8) Attend all staff meetings and trainings
9) Complete all records and reports as required
10) Perform other support duties as assigned
Salary Range: $9.00 – $15.00 per hour
* This is a generic procedure that may aide you on creating your own. Your pool may require additional steps and/or procedures. All information is copyrighted material of Pool Operation Management, Inc.